In order for you to get started you need to add new users, usergroups and give them user rights.
- Versions: Starter, Team, Business, Enterprise
- Requirements: Admin rights
1. How to add new user
Go to Settings -> Users and user groups - > User rights -> Add a user
The admin user can add a new user in the User rights tab
- Go to Settings
- Choose Users and user groups
- Choose User list
- Click on the Add user button and feed User details
- Click Save
The admin then send the user the following information via email:
- The login link to Taimer
2. How to add user groups
( Settings -> Users and user groups -> User groups )
It is easy to create and manage user rights in the User groups tab
- Create user groups by first clicking on the Edit button and then on the Add group button
- Give the group a name by writing it in the empty field
- Choose the users and add them into the group
- Click save.
3. How to add user rights to users/user groups
( Settings -> Users and user groups -> user rights )
- Click on the Edit button.
- Choose the user/user groups by writing their names into the search field.
- By clicking the green dot you can activate all rights. You can also select individual rights by ticking box next to the user rights.
- By clicking the Add chosen rights button you will add the chosen rights to the chosen user / user group
- Click Save.