Profitability Reports by account and project
Now you can analyse your gross and net profits with ease! With our new Profitability Reports, to get a complete view on how your business is performing. Read more about the Profitability Reports.
Description field can now be set as mandatory in time tracking
It is now possible to define the description field as mandatory in the time tracking dialog. This can be useful for reporting purposes. Read how to set the description field as mandatory.
Memos and attachments on user cards
Admin users can now add memos and attachments to user cards. This can be useful for storing user-specific information and details. Read more about memos and attachments in Taimer.
Report tabs are now easier to navigate
We updated the tabs in the Reports section to make it easier to navigate and switch between different reports.
- Contacts can now be created straight from the activity dialog.
- New creation date filter added to Sales Insights > Pipeline Leads.
- Bring price list from account card to a project card.
- New boxes added to the Finances > Overview Tab in account and project cards to analyse invoicing vs. selling price and budgeted costs vs. actual costs, by type.
Coming soon: what we're working on now
- Improvements in the Resourcing Feature
- Proposal feature for sales quotes
- Purchase order creation & management feature
- New invoicing reports
- And a lot more...
Other related articles: