In Taimer, you can manage your leads and projects using the List view or the Kanban view. The Kanban view also lets you schedule meetings, calls, add reminders, and set up other project-related activities directly from the Project card itself.
Learn how to:
Manage project-related activities from the Kanban view
Plans & Permissions:
- Plans: Free CRM, SalesCRM, PM, ERP
- Permissions: Projects, Activities
How to add and manage activities from the project card
- Navigate to the Kanban view (for Pipelines or Projects)
- Scroll down to the projects or leads
- You can manage all activities for this project from the activity icon in the project card
- The colour of the icon indicates if an activity is due (yellow) , overdue (red) or done (green). A grey icon indicates that no activities are scheduled for this project
- Clicking the icon opens a slider that displays all activities for this specific project in one place
- Click on the green + icon to schedule a new activity. You can even edit the fields, add reminders, update the activity type and filter activities by their status.
- Click on the more options icon (...) to mark an activity as done, to track hours for the activity or to edit or delete the activity