Taimer's My Day shows information that is relevant to a specific individual or employee. It is a customisable dashboard that collects and displays relevant data relating to your work and lets you manage your hours, activities and tasks from one place.
Learn how to:
- Access and view your daily data using a customisable dashboard
- Manage your daily projects. hours, activities and tasks
Plans & Permissions:
- Plans: Free CRM, SalesCRM, PM, ERP
- Permissions: MyDay, Time Tracker, Activities, Tasks
Visual and customisable dashboard
Your My Day dashboard has customizable elements. These include:
- Project Overview and My Projects to manage you leads and deals
- Hours Overview and the Time Tracker to manage work hours and timesheets
- Activities Overview and My Activities to manage activities and reminders
- Tasks Overview and My Tasks to manage project-related tasks
Note! You can click on element and drag them around to build your own dashboard
You can get the total value of your pipeline from here. Depending on your role, i.e. if you are a sales agent, team member or project manager, you can get a complete overview of the project data specific to the role from here. You can see all the leads in the pipeline, projects on hold and deals won and lost. Click on each figure to dig deeper.
My Projects list
The My Projects table lets you manage all your projects with ease directly from here. Click on the Funnel to view the projects in the pipeline, internal projects or won deals. You can also filter them based on your role in the project as sales agent, project manager or team member. Click on specific fields in the rows to edit them. Click on the more options icon (...) next to the project name to perform actions such as adding an activity, tasks, subproject, tracking hours to the project etc.
Select the summary view to get an overview of your daily, weekly and monthly tracked hours, billable hours, work hour balance, and accrued overtime hours. To view the time spent on different job types, choose jobtype from the dropdown.
- Hover your mouse over a specific figure in the summary table or on the chart to get insights on work hours
- Clicking on the figure opens a slider with more detailed insights
Summary view and Jobtype view
You can view and track hours using the time tracker in your MyDay. The timesheet offers three views to track hours - The calendar view, bulk entry view and the list view.
Click and drag to create a new time entry, enter the project details, select the task and job type, update the description and save the time entry. Click here to learn how to track hours using the Calendar view.
Bulk entry view
You can add hours for multiple days at once using the Bulk entry view. Click on the empty fields next to a project to add the hours to the project, choose the task and the job type and save the entry. Click here to learn how to track hours using the Bulk entry view.
You can filter and view the time entries created for a selected time period, account or project from here. Simply click on the fields in the rows to edit an existing entry.
Here you can get a quick summary of all the upcoming and scheduled activities that you have created. Activities can be meetings, calls, presentations, demos, etc.
- Hover your mouse over the chart to get insights on activities for the given period
- Clicking on each of the four sections opens a slider with more detailed insights
If you'd like to create a new activity or would like to see the activity details, you can do it from the My Activities table.
- Click on the green + icon to schedule a new activity. You can even edit the fields, add reminders, update the activity type and filter activities by their status.
- Click on the more options (...) icon to mark an activity as done, to track hours for the activity or to edit or delete the activity
Here you can get a quick overview of all the tasks assigned to you:
- The total number of tasks that are in progress and the the total that are overdue
- The total active and completed tasks
- Hours tracked and hours remaining to accomplish all assigned tasks
- The utilization percentage (resourced hours/total available hours)
- Capacity (the total hours a user has)
- Availability (capacity minus resourced vacation/leave hours)
Hover your mouse over a specific figure in the table or on the chart to get more task-related insights. Clicking on the figure opens a slider with more detailed insights.
You can use the list view to manage individual tasks. The fields in the rows are clickable. Click on the fields to update the priority, hours, deadline and project.
- Click on the green + icon to add a new task
- When you hover over a task, you will notice three icons - the pencil icon lets you edit the task, the clock allows you to track hours for the task and the checkbox is to mark a task as done
- Click on the more options icon (...) next to a task to perform additional actions such as marking a task as done, to view the project or to delete the task
- Click on the task priority to update its priority. Similarly clicking on the hours, deadline and the project field allows you to update these directly from here.
- Click on the Priority tab on the top right to filter tasks based on their priority