Taimer's mass editing tool allows you to update details or make changes to multiple tasks at the same time. For example, you may want to update the user for multiple tasks, change task type or mark all of them as done. You can do this easily for all the selected tasks at the same time without having to do it individually.
Learn how to:
- Make bulk edits to multiple tasks
- Update details for multiple different tasks at once
- Export multiple tasks
- Delete multiple tasks
Plans & Permissions:
- Plans: Free CRM, SalesCRM, PM, ERP
- Permissions: Resourcing
How to make mass or bulk edits to multiple tasks
- Navigate to the Projects module from the blue sidebar
- Select Resourcing
- Navigate to the List View
- Select the tasks by clicking on the check box
- Once the tasks are selected, you will notice the Edit tool in the header
- Click on Edit to start bulk or mass editing
What can you edit using bulk edit
After choosing the tasks that need to be updated, click on the Edit tab that appears in the header, you can now choose what you wish to bulk edit.
Options to bulk edit:
- Start date
- End date
- Allocated hours
- Add users
- Remove users
- Mark as done
- Mark as undone
- Move tasks to another user
For example: How to change the task type for multiple tasks
- Select tasks from lists that you wish to bulk edit
- Click on Edit from the header
- Go to Property
- Choose Type from the dropdown
- Confirm changes.
Changes will be applied to all the tasks that were selected initially.
Export to excel
You can also choose to export all your tasks to an Excel file. This is convenient if you need to analyse and evaluate tasks data.
How to delete multiple tasks
You can also delete multiple tasks at once.
- Select the tasks that need to be deleted
- Click on the Delete button from the header
- Confirm changes
NB! This change can not be undone!