In Taimer, you can create a sales quote to send to your customers. Once the quote is won, you can quickly convert it to an invoice. This avoids the need to re-enter the details again.
Learn how to:
- Access a sales quote
- Convert a sales quote to an invoice
- Send the converted quote as an invoice
Plans & Permissions:
- Plans: Free CRM, SalesCRM, PM, ERP
- Permissions: Sales Quotes, Invoicing
How to convert a sales quote to an invoice
Before you convert a quote to an invoice, remember that the project should have the Invoice quote feature enabled in the project card.
- Navigate to projects/won deals
- Click on the project from the project list for which the quote was won
- Navigate to Quote from the header
- Click on Options
- Select Add invoice
- All the invoicing details are automatically added from the Sales Quote to the invoice
- Edit or update any changes needed by clicking on the fields given
- Choose Save as pre-invoice or Save as invoice to convert the quote to an invoice
- The Save as pre-invoice tab allows you to save your invoice as a draft, also known as Pro-forma.
- If you would like to send an invoice right away. Click on Save. This will move the invoice to the Waiting status and generate an invoice number for tracking purposes. You can then click on Print, to download a PDF copy of your invoice which can be sent to your customer. If needed, you can attach documents to your invoice directly from here.
- To update the status of your invoice, navigate back to the invoice list. To edit, print or update your invoice status, click on the more options icon. You can even create credit notes and add payment reminders. To learn more invoice status, visit our article on invoice status.