Locking timesheets can prevent backdated entries from being added or edited.
Learn how to:
- Restrict adding back-dated entries
- Restrict editing back-dated entries
- Restrict users from adding entries for other companies
Plans & Permissions:
- Plans: Free CRM, SalesCRM, PM, ERP
- Permissions: Admin / Time Tracker
Enabling time entry restrictions
To restrict users from adding or editing back-dated entries:
- Navigate to the Feature Settings from your Taimer Settings
- Select Time Management
- Scroll down to Hour Entry Rules & Permissions
- Enable the toggle button if you'd like to restrict users from adding and editing back-dated entries or restrict them from adding entries for other companies.
- Adding the number of days to Add/edit back-dated entries field allows you to add/edit back-dated entries for the previous month for the given number of days in the current month. For example, if you've specified 5 in the Number of days and have restricted the user from adding new entries, they will be able to add new entries for the previous month only until the 5th of the current month.
- If there is no number mentioned and the restrictions are enabled, you will not be allowed to Add/edit entries for the month after the end of the month.