You might work with accounts that may have many products or services, and in such cases, you'll need reports on specific services, products, invoices, tracked hours, and more.
Learn how to:
- Add reporting groups to the account card
- Add reporting group to a project
- View reports for reporting groups
Plans & Permissions:
- Plans: Free CRM, SalesCRM, PM, ERP
- Permissions: Accounts
How to add reporting groups
- Navigate to an account. You will be directed to the Account Card page
- Navigate to Reporting Group in the header
- Add new account-specific reporting groups from the Add New button
- Create a tree structure if needed
- Select the default reporting group for this specific account
How to add reporting groups to a project
When creating a project the default reporting group will auto-populate in the reporting group field. Click to update it with a new group.
Note 1: The reporting group field will only appear to accounts that have reporting groups added.
Note 2: You can only select one reporting group per project.
How to view reports for reporting groups
Use the advanced search filter in the list view to filter reports based on specific reporting groups.