In this article we will be answering the following questions:
- How can I connect Maventa to Taimer?
- How can I send an e-invoice?
- How to receive electronic bills (purchase invoices)?
- Important information bla bla
- Maventa pricing
You can send electronic invoices, email invoices and even old fashioned paper invoices from Taimer. However, to start using electronic invoicing, you have to partner with a billing operator such as Maventa or Ropo Capital. Post that, the admin user of the Taimer account will be able to activate the electronic billing settings. Once this is done, you can start sending e-invoices out to your customers.
How to connect Maventa to Taimer
- Navigate to Settings > Integrations
- Select All Integrations
- Select Maventa
- Click on Activate
- If you do not have a Maventa account, you can create one directly from Taimer
- If you already have a Maventa account, simply insert the API Key and UUID
How to send electronic invoices to Maventa
Before you send the invoice, make sure that the following information is included.
1. The company card must have customer information
- Name of the company/customer
- Billing address
- Postal code
2. In Taimer's settings, you must include the following information about your company (Settings -> Your company information)
- Bank account numbers (IBAN)
- Business ID (Y-tunnus in Finland)
- Postal information
Once this information has been added, you can send the invoice to Maventa by following the below steps:
- Create Sales invoice(s)
- Bookmark the invoice(s) you want to send out as electronic invoices
- Click on the Print/Export button
- Choose 'Send Maventa'
Important information regarding sending invoices with Maventa
The character limit for the fields in Maventa
- Company/customer name: min. 2 and max. 34 characters
- Billing Address (Street and street number): min. 2 and max. 34 characters
- Postal code: min. 2 and max. 34 characters
- City/Town: min. 2 and max. 34 characters
- Invoice row headline: min. 2 and max. 100 characters
- Invoice row: min 2 and max. 100 characters
- One description row per invoice row: min. 2 and max. 100 characters
Maventa pricing with Taimer
- Send 0,89 €
- Receive 0,89 €
Printed invoices, national
- Priority (1-class) 1.80 €
- Economy (2-class) 1,50 €
- Color printed (+0,10 € )
The price included is for a single page. Price for additional pages is 0,20 €/page
Printed invoices, international
- Priority Europe 1,70 €
- Priority World 1,80 €
- Price / scanned invoice 1,50 € (includes one page, additional pages are 0,20 € each).