In this article we will be answering the following questions:
- How can I create recurring invoices?
- How can I split the invoice into several invoices?
- How can I schedule my invoicing?
Plans: Free CRM, Sales CRM, Project Management, ERPPermissions: Invoicing
Scheduled payments should be created when:
- The project is invoiced in installments and/or the project has been sold with a contract price.
- The invoicing method is set to scheduled payments.
- You want to follow up on the invoicing estimates.
How to create scheduled payments and recurring invoices for projects
- Navigate to Leads and Deals
- Open the project
- Click on the Invoicing tab
- Click on 'Add Row'
Invoice date: The date the invoice has to be sent
Recurring: Define how often the invoice re-occurs (time interval)
Interval: This can be a day, week, month or no-repeat
To: Until what day the recurring payments are sent
Product: If you are using the Products module, you can add products directly to the invoice row
Description: Here you name what you are invoicing
Type: This is always scheduled
Quantity: The quantity of what you are selling. For example 5 licenses.
Amount: The value
Sum 0%: Total amount, VAT excluded
Total: Total amount, VAT included
The project is invoiced on a monthly basis for a fixed price of 360 euros/month. Scheduled from 4.3.2019 to 26.6.2019
If the project is worth 10 000€ and is invoiced in two installments, 5000€ in June and 5000€ in November, two scheduled payment rows have to be created for the project.
When you create a new invoice from project materials, these will be added in case they are within the time span that you've chosen.