Taimer lets you duplicate contents of an existing project by creating a copy to save time and effort.
Learn how to:
- Create a copy of a project or the project tree
- Update details in the project copy
Plans & Permissions:
- Plans: Free CRM, SalesCRM, PM, ERP
- Permissions: Admin / Projects access
How to copy a project/project tree
If you are managing similar projects for different customers, you can avoid the hassle of creating everything from scratch by simply creating a copy of an existing project(s).
To create a copy:
- Navigate to the Projects list from the sidebar
- Click on the more options icon beside the project or project tree that you would like to duplicate
- Select Copy Project
- You will be directed to a dialogue box where you can define the project details for the new project
How to update details in the project copy
- You can edit or update the details for your new project in the dialog box.
- Rename the projects that need to be copied in the editable fields on the right
- Click on COPY to save