In this article we will be answering the following questions:
- How do I add a new task directly from the Resourcing module?
- What is a task type?
- How do I assign tasks to a user?
Plans: Free CRM, Sales CRM, Project Management, ERPPermissions:Admin rights
Note: Remember to configure the Feature settings for Resourcing before you start assigning tasks. Read more
Add new tasks directly from the resourcing module
Navigate to Resourcing in the blue side-bar. You can add a new task in the following ways:
- Click on the green 'New Task' button on the top
- Click on the blue plus sign in the header of the Gantt table
- Create a new task for ongoing resourcing by drawing it in the calendar
Assigning tasks to users
To assign a task, follow the steps given below:
- Click on 'New Task'
- Choose a project
- Select the task type
- Describe the task
- Add notes(optional). Notes are visible to all users who have access to view the task
- Assign a priority
- Select the date range
- Allocate hours
- Assign the task to one or multiple users. You can also share hours evenly in case of multiple users
- Save changes