In this article we will be answering the following questions:
- How do I add columns and fields for a project?
- How can I customize my project to include additional fields?
Plans: Free CRM, Sales CRM, Project Management, ERPPermissions: Admin
You can create custom columns and fields for your projects from the Settings tab.
- Navigate to Settings from your profile on the top right corner.
- Click on Feature Settings and select Projects.
- Click on Add Field to add new fields to your project.
- The additional fields can be displayed as a text, text area, dropdown, date, radio or as multi-select options.
- In the example below, the custom field is named as Region and upon choosing this field, the user can see options such as Asia, Northern Europe, Australia, and the US. This field is marked as mandatory (required). This means that users cannot create a project without filling in this field in the project card.
- This custom field is now shown in the project list and the user can filter leads and deals by Region.