Record and document a meeting's proceedings and account-related information to inform those involved.
Learn how to:
- Add a note or a memo
- Print a memo
- Delete a memo
Plans & Permissions:
- Plans: Free CRM, SalesCRM, PM, ERP
- Permissions: Admin / Pipeline access
Add a note or memo
A memo usually includes a written summary of a meeting or an upcoming meeting. A meeting memo usually contains a few details regarding the meeting, including the date (and time), location, and matters discussed.
In Taimer you can create memo, print them and share with your team and clients.
To add a memo:
- Navigate to the Pipeline, Accounts or Projects page from the sidebar
- Click on an account. You will be directed to the account card
- Navigate to Memo in the header
- Click on Add new to add a memo
- Add a title to save the memo automatically
Adding multiple memos
Click on the green button to add more memos. All the memos will be listed underneath each other in the list.
Print and delete a memo
- Click on the memo
- Navigate to Options
- Click on Print memo to print a pdf copy
- Click on Delete memo to permanently delete a memo