Remember to configure the Account settings before you start creating accounts in Taimer.
Learn how to:
- Access the Accounts settings
- Segment accounts into various account types
- Create account groups
- Import accounts
Plans & Permissions:
- Plans: Free CRM, SalesCRM, PM, ERP
- Permissions: Admin / Accounts access
Before you start adding or creating accounts in Taimer, you need to enable the Account Settings. To access the Account Settings:
- Navigate to Settings from your profile on the top right corner.
- Click on Feature Settings
- Navigate to Accounts to manage Account types, Account groups, and to import accounts
You can categorize your accounts into partners, customers, prospects, sub-contractors, new business, etc. for easy segmentation and reporting purposes.
To add an account type, click on Add row.
We have by default defined your Default customer type and Sub-contractor type. Sub-contractor type comes in handy when you activate the billing feature.
You can assign an account to a specific group or a team. This helps in performance management or analysis later.
- Navigate to Settings from your profile on the top right corner
- Navigate to Feature Settings
- Click on Account to view Account Groups
- Click the Add group and name the group accordingly
- An account can be classified under only one Account Group at a given time
In order to assign an account to a group, visit the Accounts page, click on the Account Group field and assign it to the relevant group.
The last section in the Account settings is for importing accounts. Click here to learn how to import your existing accounts to Taimer.
Other related articles: