In this article we will be answering the following questions:
- Where can I view all my scheduled sales activities?
- Where can I view the activities for my team?
- How can schedule a client call?
- How can I keep a track of my pending and overdue sales activities?
Plans: Free CRM, Sales CRM, Project Management, ERPPermissions: User & Admin Rights
Accessing Activities Dashboard
The Activities Insights dashboard gives you a quick overview of all the activities associated with specific teams, team members and accounts.
To access this data:
- Navigate to the blue sidebar
- Click on Insights
- Click on Activities
- Select the relevant Time period, Team and the other relevant fields
- Scroll down to view the Activities Insights, Activities by Type and Activities List
You can get a quick overview of all your overdue, due and completed activities from here.
Activities by Type
Here you can view the types of activities (email, call, meetings, notes, etc.) that are scheduled or completed for a given user, account or team.
Here you can get a detailed overview of all the activities assigned to a user.
You can add a new activity by either clicking on the green + symbol from the Activities List table or by clicking on the 'Add New' tab in the header of your Taimer account.
Type- The type of activity- note, email, call, meeting, Skype calls, etc.
Status- Due, Overdue or Done
Created- Activity creation date
Reminder- Notification date
Account/Project- Account or project associated with the activity
Description- Describe the activity
Contact- Contact associated with the Project
Created by- User who has created the activity
Targeted to- To whom the activity is assigned to
Note: To hide, sort or remove a column, simply click on the vertical ellipses symbol (⋮) next to a field in the Activity List header.