You can leave a note to the invoice creator on the project card. This is useful if you wish to create a reminder for yourself or for a team member who manages the invoicing process.
Learn how to:
- Create a note to the invoice creator
- View the note when creating an invoice
Plans & Permissions:
- Plans: Free CRM, SalesCRM, PM, ERP
- Permissions: Invoicing, Projects
How to add a note
Notes can be added and edited at any point during project creation and management. You can create a note for the person that is going to invoice the project.
- Navigate to the Project
- Click on the Finances tab in the header
- Click on Note to invoice creator
- After opening the slider you can add your note to the editor
- You can also chat with the project team by clicking on Project chat
How to view a note when creating an invoice
If your invoice has a note added to it, you will see a yellow notification bar in the top right corner of the screen on the invoicing page. Click on View to see the note.
- The invoice creator can see the note and also chat with the project team by clicking on Project chat