Rights to approving travel expenses and expense reports
The admin user can grant the rights to approve expense reports. This is done in the settings tab: Settings -> Users and groups -> User rights -> Travel expenses.
The user who has been given the rights to approve travel expenses and other expense reports can approve expenses in the Travel expenses tab, in the user's own front page or in the invoice listings.
Approving travel and other expense reports in the Travel expenses tab
- Choose either Travel expenses (Expenses) or other expense reports (Claims). Click on either the Drafts or Waiting tab.
- Click on the green plus symbol to activate all the expense reports on the list or tick the boxes next to the individual expense reports you want to approve.
- Once you've activated the wanted reports, click on the Functions dropdown and choose the right action to perform (Approve/Decline)
Approving travel and other expense reports on the user's front page
- Chose either Travel expenses (Expenses) or other expense reports (Claims)
- Choose the expense report you want to approve
- Click on the Approve button.
Approving travel and other expense reports in the invoice listing
- Choose the right invoice on the list and click on the ellipsis symbol
- Click Show
- Approve the invoice by clicking on the Approve button.