It is possible to manage and edit others' time entries in Taimer once the user has given the rights to do so. These rights are granted in the Settings tab:
Settings -> Users and user groups -> User rights.
The user has to been given the rights in the Time tracker section.
Time entries can be modified and managed in the Hours tab (Time tracker)
- Choose the person(s) whose entries you wish to modify.
- Choose the right timespan from the Time tracker calendar.
- Choose the time entry you wish to edit and click on it.
- Make the necessary changes and click Save.
- If the hours have been billed, the time entries can not be edited.
- If the hours are under a locked period, the time entries can not be edited.