You can easily synchronize Taimer's main (=office) calendar with your Google calendar.
The synchronization is done in My User Settings: Click on your own name on top of the blue bar and choose My User Settings.
Read the following info before syncing your Google calendar with Taimer:
- One Taimer calender can be synced with one Google calendar
- Taimer's main calender (office) can be synced in the settings tab: Settings -> My user settings -> Google calendar
- Use the Calendar module to sync your excisting calendars
- If you create entries in your Google calendar, the following entries will not be synced with Taimer:
- Entries that are over 24 hours in duration
- Entries that don't support Taimer's repetition cycle (once a week, once a month,
once a year)
How to activate the Google calendar
- Click on Settings
- Click on My user settings
- Click on Google calender
- Click on AUTHENTICATE HERE
- Copy the code Google gives you (i.e.4/qB0HPgzYHrpPd4W3A2U1t2W6JLxjHeLVD1zOI8R)
- Paste the code to Taimer's Activation code field and clickActivate.
- Choose Edit.
- Choose the Google calender you wish to sync with Taimer's office calendar and click on "Export entries to Google calendar".
How to creare a new Taimer calendar and synchronize it with a Google
- Create a new calendar or click on an existing calendar on the list
- There's an "Google" option in the edit box. Choose the preferred calendar from the Google drop down and click Export entries